Monday, November 14, 2005

Work sucks...

Happy Monday to everyone...yeah right...I hate mondays with a serious passion...I am always tired from the weekend, esp. during deer season, because I get up before daylight and stay up very late and usually never have a nap in between....Anywayz....Opening weekend was good, I did not kill a deer...I had 6 does on me Sat. morn forever, but will wait til later in the season to fill the meat locker....hunting for horns mainly right now...My uncle killed a nice 8-point, as did my boy Belew, and his was even good enough to get mounted...As far as poker goes, not much playing except for yesterday....Cashed in a few SNGs, no luck in MTTs, and played good in some $3/6 and $1/2 NL cash games...Haven't played much NL lately, but did awesome yest night....in fact, took down my biggest pot to date....$374 and some change....in one hand...All in after the turn...and My AK 2pair held up against JK 2pair, I played the han perrfectly however, cuz he never knew what I had when he reraised me all-in...bankroll up to about $600.....Considering that it was at $24 and some change last Tues. night when I got home from work, I feel pretty good about poker right now....late...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052