Friday, October 07, 2005

Married Man

Wut up to everyone...I haven't made a post all week, cuz I have been really busy with work and haven't played much poker. But I'm married!...still hasn't set in, but I'm happy, Jen is the shit...But I've sucked at the little poker I have played this week, Im wondering if the cashout curse has taken effect.

I cashed out about $2000 in a 2 week period, and I can't do shit this week...I have been gettin burnt by the fish at the limit cash games and the same in the No limit MTTs I've been tryin to play...Props to Dna4ever for finishing 8th in a big $20+2 MTT and cashing for more than $400, so close to the big money, first was over $5000.....Going to Big Phils house tonight in Benton to play some cards, will probably get raped, cuz those cats are good at doing that to me, but will have a good time anywayz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052