Thursday, September 29, 2005

Cashed out

Well, this will be a very short post as I don't have much to say...I played in the Negreanu Open again last night, but I sucked it up most of the time, well, actually, I built a stack at the beginning which was pointless b/c I kept gettin slammed by idiots catching their 2 and 3 outers on the river...but I'm not going to complain....I cashed out a total of $950 yesterday, off an original investment of $60, yeah...that whats I said...$60...I took it almost to $1200 , but then lost it down and cashed out, because I need money for this weekend and I'm going to buy me a new muzzleloader seeing that deer season starts Sat....but I lost the $80 or so I left myself to play with at a no limit table last night, so I'm out and will probably deposit again early next week, if I can make it through the weekend without doing so....I will be a married man the next time I post, later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052