Thursday, November 10, 2005

Some $2/4 & $3/6 hold em, and a lil $2/4 Stud

Well, maybe I am out of my rut....I don't want to jinx myself, but I am starting to get back in my groove, or so I think...I am still not just slappin people with Benjamins or anything, but doing pretty good...

Last night the cash tables were good to me...I cannot say the same about SNGs out MTTs...I played in 2 Sit n Gos and lost both, one being a $6+.50 45 player where I made it to 11th place, only 7 pay, and the other being a $11+1 45-player where I went out early with KK.....Reraise all on after MP raises about 5BB, he calls with A7o....seriously? what a donk...Of course, he spiked an A on the turn and my K did not come on the river and I was out...I also played a $1 MTT for no apparent reason other than it was the only one registering on Stars at the time that I could afford... and I also played a $10+1....Made it about an hour into both and then got put out, first by a donk call, and then by a bad call on my part...I had 55, thought it was good, but EP slow played QQ and slammed me on a board of KK7....So, down about $40 on tourneys last night...

Had some good cash game play, caught some cards, but played osme good poker in general last night...I played $2/4 for about an hour and made a little and was going to go to bed...I got a drink from the kitchen and just decided that I needed some $3/6 action...and it payed off...down about $30 in the first 1o mintues, and then went on a roll...I turned my original $60 into $196 before finally going to bed... I also played $2/4 limit Stud for about an hour last night and made about $30, which it was the first time to play Stud at levels higher than pennies...I am going to try to start playing more Stud and Omaha, and then eventually try to learn how to play Stud H/L and Omaha H/L to broaden my horizon. I have no idea the concept or strategy or even what qualifies a low hand for H/L games...so all in all, an profitable night....

Last night in town....gettin off tomm at 2:30 to go down to the deer woods...I pretty stoked about that, so I am ready for this day to be over with even though it just started...Might make another post tonight depending on my play, but will report back on Monday for sure...Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052