Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lets do this...

After 3 days and nights of disgusting bad beats and horrible grinding at very small levels, I might be getting somewhere....I'm not rollin in the cash or anything but, I did well last night, as far as R.O.I. is concerned and making +EV decisions. I started playing last night with a mere $24, and quickly lost it down to about $12 due to the fish that play Low-LIMIT poker.

But then I had a good run of cards and idiots that just like to give their money away to me and somehow I turned that $12 into about $200 in like 1.5 hours....I even paid Nate Dogg his money back, that way he can spot me again when I go broke....but I had one really nice hand last night when I had AA in LP and was facing a raise and a re-reraise, so of course I capped it and we saw the flop...It comes down A 10 A....Hell yeah...I just flopped QUADS....and they keep capping the betting, WTF do they think they have?????? In the end I took down the pot, a $80 pot in 2/4 which was nice and atleast one guy had pocket 10s and flopped a boat, kinda sux for him, but awesome hand for me....

So what I'm getting at is....I'm bout to go on a badass run and capitilize my gains and build me a bankroll....Only got tonight and tomm night to play though cuz I will be at deer camp all weekend long...But I am going to keep grinding out these cash games b/c that is where I have profited in the past...and I think I'll try to get in an MTT tonight as well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052