Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Can I build a bankroll, damn!?!?

What up to everyone...been ahwile since I have talked with you all...I haven't been able to play much online poker lately because I have been broke. I have been playing a little live poker and doing damn good, with some good cash game earnings and a 1st and 2nd in toruneys, only having played 2 tourneys. But when I play live and win, I just spend the cash and don't ever build up a bankroll to play with. And I haven't gotten on any kind of run online to build one either, and it pisses me off.

Here just a month ago, I was sitting on about a 1k stack for about 4 weeks, cashing out $2250 in about 3...I just want to be able to play the higher limits again, and I guess every player has had a slump and eventually will get out, so I guess this is mine. I mean I will get loaned $10 or $20 here and there and get put out in a an MTT by a dumbass hitting his 3-outer on the river, and occasionally me making a bad call. Or will I will grind it out at the cash tables and turn nothing into something, just to catch a cold deck and lose it back. Last night for example I was down to about $11 and then I grinded it into $60..and was happy until I lost it all back, but it still pathetic.......I was paying my bills with this game a month ago and now Im tryin to grind it out on the $.50/1 tables for hours on end just to make like 50 bucks.....Its DISGUSTING!!! I HATE THIS!!!

Anywayz, besides all that dumb shit, Life is going great...School is running pretty smooth and the Fam is doin great. Still proud of my gurl for her tourney win, she only got 2nd under me, but still a very good showing for her first REAL tourney...

Also, another reason I haven;t been posting vey much is because its deer season. I have been hunting since I was a lil boy and love it....so pretty much every weekend from middle of Oct. to the middle of Dec. I travel about 1.5 hours south of here to deer camp. Haven;t got one yet this year, but gun season starts this Saturday, so I'm ready as hell for that.

I will holler at yall later in the week and let you know whats changed...late

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the best poker player in my book!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052