Monday, October 24, 2005

Toilet Paper, Haunted Houses, Poker, and a bunch of liquor....

This weekend was fun to say the least, did a lot of stuff that I haven't done in awhile and made some good money playing poker, and played good poker in general. Start off with going to play in the CSC poker tourney on Friday night. Craig went with me, its a $30 buy-in w/ unlimited rebuys for the first 1.5 hours and 19 people showed up...only one rebuy though. Anywayz,I grinded it out and ended up getting 2nd...I had my HU competition dominated skillz wise, but not in chips and he wouldn't chop so we played it out. He gets lucky when he needs to and beats me, but I got 1st place last time and 2nd this time, Im happy...only $140 though for 5.5 hours of play...

Got home from conway about 4 am Fri night and get up at 8:45am with my little boy and play outside for about 2 hours, fun except for I had a nice hangover...watched the Hogs game at 11am..Not sure what happened there, we suck all year and can't beat Vanderbilt, but almost beat No.4 ranked Georgia, only lose by 3....good game though. Darren McFadden is the shit, and Robert Johnson still sucks....Sat night we had a lil get together and grilled out and drank...and drank...and then we drank some more...good times...Drove by the haunted house at bout 11:30 hollering obscenities for no apparent reason except for the fact that it was hilarious. Then we decided to pull out the high-school card about 1am and go "roll' some houses..."Rolling", for all of you non-redneck Yankees, is "secretively" going to someone's house and throwing toilet paper in their trees and usually putting shaving cream everywhere. Its kinda an adrenaline rush, b/c you got to mash-out quick when you see the porch light come on. Anywayz, totally pointless, but good ignorant fun...

I played in the Pokerstars Blogger Championship yesterday...really cool prizes and we started with 2000 chips which I liked. I played gun-shy kind of b/c I wanted to make it deep and make atleats the top 100...got put out when my 66 ran into AA...All-in post flop with board of 6J3....i had the set that beat him until pokerstars screwed me with an Ace on the River...oh well...Congrats to Dna4ever for atleast getting a prize...Last night played a cash game at Craig's house, I put in $20, and then had to get $20 more, but ended up cashing out with $122, so a good night for friendly cash game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052