Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Raped...

Well, as far as poker goes, this weekend sucked...but as far as everything else goes, I had a very good weekend...

I went to Benton to play in Phil's home game Fri. night, and got raped...I think I lost about $100, but when you are playing .50/1 and buying in for $20 at a time, thats horrible..I had a good time for most of the night, but I got on tilt real bad and was kinda pissed off about my plans being ruined for Sat., and I just didn't need to be playing. I did however play good for the 1st couple of hours, but just kept gettin burnt, I mean it was ridiculous. $50+ on the table in one hand with me having the nuts, only to get drawn out by a 2-outer that had no business calling the hand down in the first place. But as long as I have been trying to play for serious money and profit, the bad beat stories just get more repetitive and boring, so I will spare you any more. But they are all good guys and fun to play with, even though they have you bent over the whole time.

Saturday was a hell of a time. Arkansas Razorbacks beat the LA-Monroe Idiots 44-15....not a very impressive win considering we only covered our 28 pt spread by one point, but still a good time, because it was the first of two games at War Memorial in Little Rock. Me and my wife got to the game at about a 2:00 and it didn't start til 6, so we tailgated all day. Seems like everyone in central arkansas was at that game tailgating. But that all for now...check out Pokerstars.com, they have a good 25% deposit bonus going until the 16th...late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052