Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Turbo MTT

Last night was, for the most part, uneventful as far as poker is concerned. I played $3/6 limit for a lil bit and just went up then down, couldn't really hold on to a profit or a loss, so then played a lil $1/2 no limit, in which I did the same thing, up and down...I played two heads-up matches, both for $20, and won one, and loss one....So you can see, that last night I just wasn't capitalizing on anything, which with the profits I been gettin used to for the last couple of nights, SUCKED...

I guess the highlight of last night was that I cashed in the $5+.50 Turbo MTT.....I usually play these mainly b/c they are cheap, they only last a maximum of about 2 hours and they usually have a first place of about $2k...

PokerStars Tournament #12956741, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $5.00/$0.50 1767 playersTotal Prize Pool: $8835.00 Tournament started - 2005/09/27 - 22:39:00 (ET)Dear Dornie, You finished the tournament in 80th place.A $17.68 award has been credited to your Real Money account.You earned 80.84 tournament leader points in this tournament.For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site athttp://www.pokerstars.com/tlb_tournament_rankings.html

Tonight is the 4th Negreanu Open tourney, and I think I am sitting in about 12th...I figure that I atleast have to play every week, because as time goes by , more and more people will not play regularly, and those who do wil benefit from it, esp. with consistent high finishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052