Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wut up

Wut up...not much to talk about, at least poker wise...I haven't been playin got much lately...The little I have seems like I have been losing to makny races to more or less bubble MTTs, I have also been tryin to win a $650 WSOP Qualifier seat thru small-buy in and FPP Satellites, I wont be playing in the $650 qualifier more than likely, but you can sell them for like $600 cash, which I would like to have added to my account considering the little I am wagering to get this...


Easter weekend was nice, played some golf, dyed eggs, ate with the family...My dad, me, his friend, and 2 of my buddies got to play Greystone for less than half-price b/c of some Easter special, and its the nicest semi-private course within a 30-min drive...Played okay, but couldn't finish up most of the time, seems like I missed one key shot per hole...but a lot of beer drinking and it doesn't matter...My son had a good Easter, he got so much candy this weekend its insane..And hes like me, he likes to eat, so its hard to keep him away from it...Also, did a lot of yardwork this weekend, which I'm not a big fan of, but my yard looks great now so theres that...

Will probably start playing quite a bit tonight or tomm night...I am going back to the cash game grind I believe, I have been stuck on the MTT thing lately, tryin to get the big score, but only smaller cashes thus far, and my biggest gains and profits have been from cash games, you think I would stick to that..?? But I will update later this week....Late

P.S. - check out the link to One Red Paper Clip, its so crazy, about this guy who has been "up trading" starting with a paper clip since July '05 and currently has a one-year paid rent in Arizona...Craziness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052