Monday, March 27, 2006

Nothing much....

Well, I dont have much of anything to report...AS far as poker goes I am at a stalemate, which is far better than hating it b/c I am playing horribly as losing significantly...im not losing too bad, I make up for my losses and just have been stayin pretty close to even for almost a week now..

I have been playing some MTTs and have figured out how to make it deep almost every time, but just haven't been able to execute and reach any final tables lately, whether it be bad beats or some donk, doesn't matter, but just kinda dull.

Looking foward to Memphis in May and to the Jermain Taylor fight in Memphis in June, that will be a big weekend...but I will get back at ya, after I make this final table tonight...Late

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wheres the sounds from Nate Dee O Double G?

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052