Monday, March 13, 2006

Another good, yet disappointing finish..

Well, today was okay, made some decent money in the cash games and a few SNGs....all in all nice...

I also had made it deep in another $10 on Stars, only to get raped towards the end...and i know you are prob thinkin I just tryin to blame it on something, but I'm not....Played nice for 3+ hours down to top 3 tables sitting in about 9th in a very close field..Wake up to QQ in the big blind...4 people call the 2xBB raise, yeh double the big blind, and of course I come over the top for all my chips, I have every one in the hand covered, but this idiot calls of all his chips after thinking with AQo...flop all blanks, turn blank, River Ace....WHAT!?!?!? I know this sites not rigged, but damn, give me a break....that left me with 25k, and I really just wanted to make it to top 18 for a small improvement in money, and busted out 22 when my AK couldn't improve against JJ...So 3.5 hours for $50, definately not worth it, but as I have said, I am very proud of my improvement and have been consistently going deeper in these MTTs, hopefully it will be a permanent trend...

Also damn near made the money in a rebuy tourney finally only to get shot down in the end...$3.30 + Rebuys....Play for 3+ hours yet again, actually same time as $10...Push with KK under the gun(after having raised the previous 2 pots) and only cat at the tasble that has me covered makes the 30k chip call with 44....don't see that play, but hey...I'm not him...Of course a 4 comes on the river....yes, on the river, not the flop or turn where it wouldn't have make me puke, but on the River...busted out 3 hundred something with 243 paying...so close, but no cash...Sucks to play in a tourney online for 3.5 hours and not even cash...

Lost a couple SNGs today, nothing spectatcular at the cash games, but still ahead for the month and thats what counts...Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052