Friday, March 17, 2006

GOD, I LOVE POKER!!!!

Happy Friday to everyone...today is a beautiful day...Last day of the week, my bankroll is fat, the Hogs play in the 1st round of the NCAA tourney, and going to see Kid Rock tonight....many, many things to be happy about...I just love life and family in general...

So, I am a little happy about the way things have been going for me, on and off the felt...On the virtual felt, things are looking up and have actually never been better....I booked a nice win the night before last, my first profit of $1000 in one night without having played any tourneys, all cash games....all $2/$4 NL cash games in fact...I believe that thye are softer than both the $1/$2 and the $3/$6 games, alteast on Stars....Things are really starting to look up for me, I have been making in a lot deepers in MTTs and as of late have had some decent cashes, and have been consistently winning in the ring games....I honestly think my game is improving, I am pretty confident in my play, but I think I am getting better...

My goal for this year was to make $10k...And with the money I have been making so far, I could reach that by July, for real...I do need to keep playing my same game and not change anything b/c I have more padding on my bankroll, and just keep doing the damn thing...

My wife even cashed in here first online MTT the other night...so props to her...but thought I would just let all my avid readers(LOL) know whats been goin on and spread my bliss...Going to Kid Rock tonight, and then prob to the Horse Track tomm, so I will update sunday or Mon....

LATE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052