Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Another cash and some nice pots

Well, poker has been fun and profitable as of late....I cashed in another tourney last night, just a $3 +.30 so no good money, but it is a cash, and I played super aggressive the whole way which worked, I was in the top 10 for the majority of the tourney and still was when I got busted..

The $2/$4 NL Cash games were hot last night and were FULL of donks just willin to pay my bills, so thanks to "stealurmoney" and many others for the donations...I won two $450+ pots in about a 25 mintues span, which is always nice, and I only sat down with $160...I lost a couple pots and then won some more small ones, and when I quit had made $600+ in about an hour and those two diff tables....I could definately have no problem with working the rest of my life for that wage....got to go back to work....update later...LATE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052