Monday, March 13, 2006

Brokeback Poker...

I don't even know why I titled this post that, but it seemed funny....don't know if you all have heard the references...but Brokeback and Brokeback Mountain(referring to the movie about gay cowboys) are now just other words that we can use to describe fags and other things that are gay.

Anyways, its Monday, which always sucks, not to mention that I am at home sick from work, which is good and bad, I don't like sitting home all day, but I do get to play plenty of poker, and probably make a lot more money than my job pays...Well, nothing special has happened since my last post, with the exception that I bubbled the final table of a $10 on Stars yesterday....First place was $2900 and I played immaculate poker only to have this hand come up...Over-agressive player with A3o in big blind comes over the top of my 4BB raise all-in for another 60k in chips, leaving me with 34k, shortstacked....but I make the call with ^^ as I know I am ahead and this will put me in the top 3...Well, of course, Lee Jones likes to see donks win and spikes an Ace on the River, and I am down to 34k...I move in with Q10o from the Big blind and small blind has to call, has 6 10s, I am in dominating position to double up and make the FT, but of course, right out of the door is a 6, so I lose....4 hours, $100 profit, not bad, but I wanted the FT for my stats and the bigger money of the Top 5, but I am improving to say the least....I am starting to consistently make it deeper in these MTTs and I will take down a huge 1st place, and I mean huge, by the end of the year...I love grinding it out, but I am good enough, and plan on having a good cash or win before to long in a big- buy-in event on here....

I also did a little 5 SNG challenge for myself, $6+.50 Turbo One-Tables, which showed me what I already know, I can consistently make the money unless a donk takes me out early....Out of 5 the results were: 8th of 9(-$6.50), 7th of 9(-$6.50), 2nd of 9(+$9.70), 3rd of 9(+$4.30), 1st of 9(+$20.50)....So I spent $32.50 total on buy-ins and got a total of $54 back, for a grand total profit of $21.50....big deal...just thought I would do this, and I played them all at the same time, which was fun...so....playing right now in a few MTTs and one SNG, will update later....Late

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, damn that LEE JONES!! He just "wants donks to win".....FUCK YOU Lee Jones, FUCK YOU, damn "brokeback" pokerstars!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052