Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Comme Ci Comme Ca

Yes you are still at the right place, some of you quick minded ones might have thought you accidently landed on some French mime's blog...The title means "so so" in French or just alright...thats a short way to sum up this weekend and last night...Nothing spectacular on either side, loss or gain...I was on the go a lot so I didn't get just a lot of playing time, but just nothing really worth telling about..

I did get another shot at a MTT final table, $5 or $10 buy -in with 2051 entrants, I finished 30th, which the pay out was just stupid for almost 4 hours of playing, but I played well, and dominated early on, but had some nast beats towards the ends and a couple of bad calls when short stacks pushed into me...I went on with AQo, was on the button and pushed after it had folded around to me with 61k...blinds were 6000/12000, Big blind thinks but calls fairly quickly with 22 and it holds of course....Oh yeah, I neglected to mention that not only did he only have to call about 49k more, but he was also the chip leader in the tourney with almost 400k, so I don't blame him, it was a race and he knew that, and he won.... I will live to breathe another day...

So fairly uneventful...outside of poker, this past weekend was awesome, Kid Rock puts on I think the best concert I have ever been too, not a big fan outside of live, but he puts on a hell of a show..He even did a cover to "Free Bird" with a giant pic of Ronnie Van Sant on the Jumbotron, which was awesome, and emiotional to some...Went to the horse races Sat. for one of my buddies bdays, didn't cash one ticket in 8 races and left...I hit the Superfecta last time though for about $450, so I was expecting to have an off day....Going to prob play in the $30 +3 MTT on Staers tonight with Nate, so will update on that tomm or something....LATE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052