Monday, January 30, 2006

$3 into $800+

I finall made a good cash last night....In just over 7 hours I turned my $3+.30 buy-in into $807.25...I feel pretty good about it....The tourney started with a rediculous 3215 people and I outlasted 3211 down to 4th place...I should have done better than 4th though, but I did however make more money in the tourney than anyone else. When we got down to 6, we chopped it by chip count and I was in first with a little more than $1 mil in chips, so I agreed to $807.25 and we left $100 for the winner...I played super aggressive after the deal and went out in 4th...actual 4th place money was only $453, so the deal was pretty damn awesome. And what makes this even better is yest. only had $3.55 left in my account and was going to have to make a deposit, and I almost played a small SNG to burn time, but deicded to try and grind my way through 3200 people. It payed off and is my biggest tournament cash thus far and longest I have ever played str8....So hopefully I can keep this up, these good finishes, and cash big soon...I don't like the variance on Stars tournies, but its unavoidable...So I will continue to grind it out....

When the tournament ended, you were automatically credited with the official 4th place payout of $453.32.The difference between this amount and the amount to which you agreedin the deal is $353.93, and this amount has been credited to your account.You will find this transaction in the cashier history at this time.

I am going to play a lot over the next couple of days, will update soon...Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052