Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Damn, I get going and then fall off a cliff...

What up?? I know it has been forever, like more than 2 weeks.....but as I told you before, I had my personal computer use at work cut back in a big way, and that prevents me from keeping my blog updated like I should....or at least its a good excuse, I could do it all at home, but usually, the short time I am at home before bed, I am playing or doing something else....So onto poker...

I have managed to get a little run going as of late, and then last night I decided I don't like money and would donk it all off to the ever so receiving douches at the $2/$4 NL tables...Nothing spectactular, but I had been doing very nice at the NL tables(which is a change, I usually play limit) for about 4 days str8, which I know to anyone that it halfway good, is not a run of any sorts, but I had made more than a 1k in a short time, playin gonly $2/$4 NL and a few SNGs, and then in a bout 24 hours, lost it all.....yes.....broke, bitch! I did manage to cash out a lil more than $200 to save some of my self-esteem...But I will redeposit and get going again I am sure, and just hopefully make better decisions when I start to get a lil money...And I've got to make myself quit playing when I am on tilt....I KNEW i was tilting last night with my last 200 or so and still manage to make horrible calls and push when i shouldn't and just in general DONK it all off....

AS far as life goes, everything is great....My little one is getting to be a hoss, and work is well, and school is going as always....I was announced recently that Middleweight Champion of the World Jermain Taylor, who is have met more than once, is from here, and my wife has done a root canal on, is going to be fighting Winkie Right in Memphis at the FedEx Forum...the big fights like this are always in Vegas as many of you know, and told myslef I was going to go either way, but this will be one helluva weekend......Memphis(Beale St.), Platinum Plus, Tunica, lots of alcohol, sounds perfect....

The Razorbacks finally got their shit together and have won 5 str8 games, which is cool....It hasn't been very fun to be a Hog fan for awhile now, and they made it to the Big Dance and I am looking foward to it...

Sorry about the amount of non-poker related topics, but it has been so long, it seemed necessary...so I will try to start being consistent with keeping this updated....Im out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052