Thursday, January 26, 2006

Nothing Exciting...

I know it has been a long time since I have reported on here about poker, or about anything...Over a week to be precise...But simply, nothing has really been happening...I have been playing some low buy-in SNGs the last couple of nights b/c bills have really been kickin me in the nuts the last couple of weeks and I am forced to play with only what I currently have on there, which is miniscule...I have had moderate success in my SNGs so far this week though, I am 9 for 12 as far as cashes go, with a few firsts. I am trying to take a break from what used to be my bread and butter online...The Limit cash games...All of the serious money I have made was in these, but they have not bad good lately, and I am trying to re-evaluate my play and figure out whats wrong...B/C back in the early fall, for about 3 months I was dominating them, and was turning a great hourly rate at the tables, but lately it has not been so....So I have been going over hand histories from then and comparing them to recent and tryin to figure out what in the hell I'm screwin up.

Played the $5+.50 Quadruple Shoot-Out w/ Replay on Stars last night...Dominated my first table to get heads-up only to lose on some bad calls and throw it all away. I like this tourney b/c you are playing against your table and thats it...and the Replay would be cool if I ever made the final table..Stars replays the final table with everyone's cards face-up at a later date, which is kinda cool, b/c you get a small insight to what final table poker is about, and get to see how people play....

Will continue grindin it out in the SNGs tonight and probably play a low buy-in MTT and probably the $3+.30 rebuy which is always fun...I'm out...Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052