Friday, January 27, 2006

One day...

Well, this is just a post, b/c I am a dork and daily I read many,many blogs of the high-rollin cats that are more or less "online pros"....Its just crazy to think that they started out just like I did, most of the ones that have had big results in MTTS and what not, started off with a little bitty bankroll playing SNGs and low-limit cash games...Now they are spending $3-5k a day in tournament buy-ins and playing $10/20NL and $100/$200 limit games with a bankroll I cannot fathom..

But for any of you reading this that care, I found a site this morning that is a "buzz" index of the Top online players...I think this is a ranking system based on results people know about, who they see the most in blogs, and also a Google hit counter, which it shows on the side...Meaning how many times they have been googled in a certain amount of time...I read DoubleAs blog daily and this site came from his...TiltBoy's Online Player Index...this is basically a whos who in the online poker world, I has the majority of the big players...

Also wanted to drop a note for some of the other blogs that I read...Its just cool as hell to get a insight into the High limit online life....And most of them are very accomplished in live tourneys as well...First, will start with Chris Fargis who recently took down the $2k Triple Draw Lowball event at the WSOP Circuit in Tunica...

I am going to try and figure out how to list the good blogs down the sidebar of my site, but I just haven't even tried yet, but I will try to get it soon, and you all can start checkin these out...

But look at ZeeJustin, Matt Matros, Nord's Poker, DNA4ever, StealTheBlinds, N 82 50 24's Blog(Good picture blog with pics of a few of the top online players..)...

New York Hack...this is younger woman Cab-drivers blog about driving a taxi in NYC and all the shit that goes with it...good blog, lots of photos....check it out

So theres more, but I was just really bored a work, and figured that this would be a good post that I should have already made, so check it out...

Maybe after I take down the Sunday on Stars I will be a blog people are reading....I doubt it....Late


Tip of the Day:

"It is in the nature of professional or tough high-stakes poker games that it is mathematically correct to fold a lot of hands right away. If you are playing too many hands (which equates to too many bad hands) in a tough poker game, you will often find yourself “drawing mighty thin”; that is, trying to win by catching particular cards that are in short supply."

1 Comments:

Blogger John G. Hartness said...

Go to blogrolling.com (this isn't spam) and download their app for creating a list of links down the sidebar of the blog. It makes it sooooo much easier to create lists of links.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052