Thursday, January 12, 2006

FPP and FCP Charter Member Sats.

Well, not much happening...If you read my last blog, I am a little upset with pokerin general...Having a beat put on you that bad, that far-fetched, for your whole bankroll can be a little deameaning to one's character...I realize that I shouldn't have been playing $1/$2 NL with only $171 bankroll, atleast according to "proper bankroll management", but I don't care...I don't use the theories of proper bankroll management, b/c I don't really have a bankroll...I am more than capable of playing 1/2 NL and lots higher...I just get started with what I have, and try to make a move, not grind it out at micro limits...and once I have a "little" padding in my bankroll, then I will start to manage it better, and play more appropriate limits...

Anywayz, last night I played a short while in a FCP charter member freeroll satellite. Top 40 got a seat in the Next round, which eventually leads to someone, a single person, gettin to fly out to Vegas for a week and have private lessons with Daniel Neagreanu and he will stake you in a couple of major tourneys and take you "under his wing" I think is how they put it...Which would have been tight, except for that I went out in 112th place...I also played some FPP satellites on Stars for the $215 Sunday and EPT Monte Carlo tourneys...I didn't ever get anywhere in them either...I think I am going to try to take a small break from online poker before I try and make my next deposit...I need to clear my head a little, and let that beat dissapear from my mind....So until then, look for something from Nate Dogg, I will update as soon as I make a deposit, who knows how long that will be? Prob not very long...LATE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052