Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Big Sunday Tourney...

Well, I finally did it...I won a seat in the Big Sunday tourney on Stars through a FPP satellite...It was a 400 FPP + Rebuys Turbo Sat. There were a 158 people with quite a few rebuys and add-ons, and there were 11 total seats at $215 a piece given away and 12th place got 6200 FPPs....I rebought at the very beginning before the tourney even started and began with 2000 chips, b/c you only started with 100, I guess b/c it was a Turbo...Well, I doubled through another 2000 stack on like the 2nd hand, and that propelled me to do good the whole time...I was in the Top 15 for the entire tourney...I got down low one time when it started getting close to the money, but most people were scared and just folded everything and I took advantage of that..But I did finish in 1st place...Techincally, the whole top 11 got 1st, but I have the most chips when it ended, with over 80k....So im glad to have done this, and will prob do this same satellite again...But I don't know if want to play in the Sunday tourney and just spend the whole $215 or unregister and use that $215 for a bunch of other smaller tourneys...I have always wanted to play in the Sunday...i mean thats where dreams come true if you will....We are talking $145 - $170,000 for first place....Some serious money, some life changing shit, So, I don't know what I am going to do, I have until Sunday to make up my mind, so I will get it figured out...Just on Sunday, the fields are so big(3000 +) and most of the "online pros" play in this one on Stars...So I dont know...But I will let you know....Late

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go for it all, dont be afraid like ur buddies. if you get first, let me get 5K? thats less than 5% of ur stack man. play poker. i love poker. poker is fun

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052