Thursday, September 15, 2005

Lil $3/6 will do...

What up to all the fishes....I just love them, as supastarr says "there are many a fish on the sea of green felt"...I just wanted to say that...last night was aight I guess...I played in the second tourney of the new season of the Negreanu open( private tourney on stars) and placed 12th out of 126...last week i got 10th out of 124...so as far as leaderboard standings go, I'm doing pretty good...a big congrats to Spademan who won the Open last week and turned around and got 2nd this week...nice!

I played quite a bit of $3/6 six-handed last night, I played the whole time I was in the tourney which was almost 3 hours...I turned $60 into $235 before getting out, so a pretty good investment...Although $3/6 isn't that high of a limit, its plenty high enough for my bankroll, but I am amazed at the fish that love to dump big pots to me, over and over again...I even woke up early this morning and played a lil $5/10, but after about 50 hands cashed out even or very close to that.

Well, its thurs. and tomm, is the reason this week has went by so damn slow...as soon as I can get out of here tomm. me and the guys are headed to Tunica for the weekend for my bachelor's party...We are going to be gambling all night tomm, sleep during the day Sat. and then head up to Memphis Sat. night to watch the No.1 team in the nation play some team from the SEC, and then going to Platinum....so this weekend is going to be wild to say the least...im out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052