Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bonus-chasin...

Things still going good for me bankroll wise in online poker...I am concentrating on being a bonus-chaser right now becaus I have two outstanding bonuses to collect on two different sites..I recently collected my $20 bonus on pokerstars and I have the PSO promotion I am working on on Abosolute Poker, only 98 points left to get before I get my bonus there...(6000 PSO points)...and I am trying to also get my $100 bonus on Power Player by getting to 1000 Power Points, I am currenly at about 500, so halfway...but $100 will be nice when i get it...There is a game to these bonuses...They are able to give away all this money and gifts b/c most people don't ever reach the requirements b/c they suck...If you can play a couple of hours a night and maintain or increase your bankroll, then it is SOOO WORTH IT...b/c you can get a lot of loot and some tight gifts for free...I suggest playing long sessions of Limit, and trying to atleast play 3 tables at once, and play high-speed tables...This way you can play a slower game(limit) and can see a shitload of hands per hour and you will get these bonuses in no time....If you are strictly a tournament player, bonus-chasin isn't for you, b/c no matter the buy-in, you aren't rewarding the same and would have to cash everytime, a bunch of times in a row to get any type of bonus on any site...Either way, I am goin to try to play in the first tourney of the Negreanu Open tonight...its actually just a new season, but its a private tourney you can find out more about on www.fullcontactpoker.com.... Hopefully you all will get to read some of Supastarr's fine writing todya if he will post....later...oh yeah got my Copag cards in the mail yesterday and they are sweet

1 Comments:

Blogger GoHogs21 said...

tru tru...but it is still nice to play enough to get some of the rake back..i am bout to start a promition through www. frequentflopper.com...you are supposed to get like 28% of your rakeback in cash per month

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052