Thursday, September 08, 2005

Negreanu Open

Last night was another good night for me as far as poker goes...Nate came over and we drank whiskey for a couple of hours and he watched me play in the Negreanu Open on stars....Well, thee was 144 entrants and I finished 10th, one off the final table, but Im still happy to have done that good...It was the first tourney of the new season, so I am starting out in the top 10 on the leaderboard...but it only payed $14.88 and it cost $10+1 to play so a net profit of $3.88 for 2.5 hours of playing, not that great...
I played quite a bit of $2/4 last night and finished my PSO promotion, so as soon as they verify it, i will get my 6000 PSO points for free, which is already enough to buy a lot of stuff on their site.... Hopefully I will get my chip set in tonight, It wil prob be tomm, but I will still shoot for tonight...later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052