Monday, September 12, 2005

Vanderbilt 28, Arkansas 24

I had a good weekend, both poker and non-poker. Well, except for the fact that the Razorbacks lost...to Vandy? What???? I guess this is what happens when you get overconfident after beating a high school team the prior week(Missouri State)...But they just didn;t play good and they had a bunch of penalties and we just sucked, but is over and I guess Nutt can do whatever he has planned to prepare for the trip to HollyWood to play NO 1. ranked USC...anywayz, enough about the hogs...They still are and will always be my team...

Another good thing is that my fiance and I got our rings bought and taken care of this weekend...just another thing off the list of the choas that is to be a wedding. But Oct. 1 is approaching fast and I'm excited so it will be cool...Also, my bachelor's party weekend is this weekend...Belew and Nations are no going so we will have a pretty big crew..We are going to Tunica and staying at the Gold Strike fri and sat night. Sat night however, we are goin to Memphis to watch the USC game of Beale St. and then go to Platinum Plus....And all the mean while gettting VERY liquored up...yes!

And finally, in the realm of poker...Fri. night we had a little game at the house with my chips, which evidently didn't bring me any luck, b/c I lost a little...But they are the baddest ass chips in town. I have been doing fairly well, STILL, on online poker, I guess I am still on a run, or maybe I am just getting better, or both...but I had $74 on Pokerstars Sun. Night and in 1 hour and 10 mintues ( a fairly short session) turned it into $468..no shit...by 2-tabling Limit cash games....So my grand total between poker sites and Neteller is now $1043.76!!!!! off a intial INVESTEMENT of $150....So i am doing fairly well, I am glad, b/c I am going to need some extra cash to go to Tunica this weekend....

1 Comments:

Blogger dna4ever said...

I work about 1 mile from Vanderbilt Stadium. Gotta love this quote from our local newspaper after the Arkansas Vandy game ....

"The last time Vanderbilt logged consecutive victories was in 1999, when the Dores beat Ole Miss and Duke. Like this year, both victories came on the road."

BHAHAHAHHAHAH Arkansas must be teh suk dis year.

;D

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052