Tuesday, September 06, 2005

$5/10???

Well, Labor Day weekend was good to me as far as poker goes and some enjoyed time off of work..I don't know if I am gettin dumb or just playin way out of my league bankroll wise, but i stepped it up this weekend and played a little $5/10 limit on stars...I hardly ever play anything less than $2/4 and have been most comfortable at that level with the occasional $3/6 game...

Fri. night, me and Craig and my bro-in-law Jake went to Benton to play in Big Phil's game with some regulars and a newbie...Well, not that Phillip wants to read this but we cleaned house by the time we left...We left with about $400 between us, which, for our little $.50/1 home game is an amazing win...Phil lost a little cash I think, but porb broke even somehow, he always does, but I can't say the same for poor Mike...he lost...Once he got on tilt, there was no getting off, and needless to say with a combination of tilting, bad decisions, and bad beats, he got his ass handed to him....but this is in no way to down either or these players, they are both good players, bu everyone has bad/good nights, and this was just our night....but I'm proud that we did that good, esp. since it was Craig's first time playin with the guys and he netted about $200....

Brian Twitty(Supastarr) should be joining our site today and making a post today sometime, he is now a member...but anywayz, I have cashed out about $300 to neteller and its just sitting there and I have almost $400 tied up in 3 sites still, so I am making a very good run at the online poker tables...current bankroll total online is $676.48

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052