Friday, August 26, 2005

Lil Tilting on pokerstars

I didn't do too much playing last night, I more or less drank with Nate Dogg. But when we drink together and we don't have anything to do, we like to play cards, if you haven't already noticed this from my previous posts. So I hopped in another FPP satellite tourney and totally wasted my time, but I had some big hands and it was fun since we were having a lil to drink.
The whole time though we were watching Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Atlanta Falcons...All I got to say, is MATT JONES IS THE BEST...2 catches, 55 yards....did you not love that one-hand reaching catch for TD.
Nate also sent me $10 on stars when he went home...I am really good at blowing lent money quickly...I hopped in a $6.50 turbo and lost, then quickly lost the rest at a no limit cash table....later...hoping i can go play in the Conway tourney tonight!!!!Somebody help me talk my woman into it...its an investment of sorts....

Quote of the Day: " MATT JONES IS THE SHIT..."
- Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052