Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm A Donkey...

Last night sucked pretty bad for me. We had our mid-week cash game which we are now going to always try and have on wednesdays. We atleast had a good game, 6 strong most of the way through...Im not sure if I played shitty or if I caught bad cards but I didn't much. I would grind my way up to having a decent stack, and then I would get involved in a BIG hand that I didn't need in or I would get rivered! Sometime the river can be the worst, but sometime I keeps you in the game...its poker....I haven't have a good winning session in a week or so, not any horrible losses, just no good wins. I haven't even had a chance to play any online, well except wasting my FPPs on stars for those FPP satellite tourneys. So, last night I lost $50...i went to sleep before the game was over, but I think Big Phil was still on top, but Nate Dogg was making a beautiful comeback and had amassed a big stack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052