Wednesday, August 31, 2005

11th out of 1351......

Well, maybe the poker gods are on my side now...I didn't used to believe in the "cashout curse" saying that if you cash out winnings, you will catch a bad run of cards, but I haven't cashed out since my $35 deposit a couple of days ago and I have been doin good...

My highlight is that again last night I cashed in one of pokerstars "ocean-like" MTTs. That means that I played in two MTTs on stars since my last deposit and cashed in both of them...Last night was a little more rewarding than Sunday however. It was a $10+1 buy-in with a total prize pool of $13,510 and first place a little more than $3,100...so I played for about 4 hours again and won $108.09 for my efforts, it kinda sucks though to be so close to the big money and then get busted out right before the final table. My fatal hand came when I got KQo in the small blind..a big stack put me all-in from under the gun with another short stack calling all in...I figured I might be the underdog, but had good drawing cards and was shortstacked so I went with it. So it was my KQo against big stack's AJo and the sort stacks Q7o...2 live cards, but the flo came with and A...the turn was a J giving him 2 pair and me a str8 draw...but no 10 on the river and I was eliminated in 11th place...Good tourney, proud of myself for finishing in the top 18 2 for 2 in BIG tourneys...

I have also had some decent luck at the cash tables....I won a $100+ pot last night in a $1/2 NL table when I flopped an A8 top two pair and I guy moved all in with KK and I called...but I lost some back at the $2/4 limit table I was playing at the same time...so my current stack on pokerstars in right at $250....All in all, a very good week in my book so far...hopefully I can keep grinding it out and get to $500+.....I will give a MTT another shot tonight after work and see what I can do....until then, aces and faces....lol, how gay...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby, you forgot to say that i was the one that gave you the good luck!!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is stupid. Nobody cares about your day in and day out losses at the poker table. Get a hobby son.

9:32 PM  
Blogger GoHogs21 said...

he, who ever anonymous is....I don't care about your day to day life of being a internet surfer and reading all the blogs you can in one day..so first of all kiss my ass and you get a life BOY...second of all I ain't your son..send me a private email and we can meet if necessary...lol...bitch

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052