Friday, August 19, 2005

Instant Bankroll

Last night was a good session of some online poker. I found this site www.instantbankroll.com that will give you $75 in real money for free on PartyPoker....you have to have never had a real money account on Party and you have to play atleast 500 raked hands to be able to withdraw any money...And when you get the 500 raked hands you get another $25 bonus, making a $100 total, pretty tight huh? Well, I did very good at the beginning of the night, with in an hour I was up from $75 to about $140. I 3-tabled $1/2 and $2/4 limit...But I got a bad streak of cards on my second sit down to play and hit a bad run and dropped to about $50....which I am pissed about, don't get me wrong, but I have played 275 raked hands so far, so only 225 more to go before I can withdraw and get the extra $25. So if I can keep any kind of bankroll, I should be able to get to 500 today or tonight sometime...So for anybody who kind find a way to do this, you should its worth it..its better to play ateast a 1/2 limit game, i hate limit, but it makes your money last longer I think...And to be considered a raked hand on Party it is any hand you are dealt into, you can fold, that has a pot size of atleast $5...There are so many fish in limit games, but man, if you catch cards you can take advantage of it.

And I had a hand I wanted to show you, but Im not sure exactly how to do that yet and I can't find the hand anymore. But I 22 in the hole and I'm in it with only one other guy, Flop comes JJ4 I think...this guy bets into me big and i call and the Turn is a Q, this time I bet and he raises and I know hes got the Jack, but I'm stupid and I call....Then the River, anabsolutely gorgeous Deuce....A Duck....filling me up and giving me the boat and I know i had it then and he played his set hard and I took down a big pot...Sometimes being a fish can be beneficial, but I don't recommend it.

Okay, Ive been playing at work and I just finished off my bankroll that I had left, but I have played over 300 raked hands now, only 200 left....Later..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052