Thursday, August 18, 2005

Boring Game

Last night I tried to get a last minute home game together at the house. We started with just 4 of us and we decided to start things off with a little speed tourney. We all put up a BIG $5 and played until the winner for a total of $20. I won every hand for probably atleast the first 15 before anyone wanted to play with me. I was playing pretty loose, raising everytime from late position. And for the majority of the time when someone did call me down, I had the better hand and wasn't bluffing...Anyways, I got it down to heads-up play with Nate and had him covered 2-1 in chips, so he decided not to chop it, b/c I would only do a $15/$5 split, and that meant he just played for nothing, so he went for it...As fate would have it, I played a little stupid calling like all of his all in bets and he was catching cards and he came back and won it.

Then another player showed up and we had 5 for a cash game. the game was actually pretty boring b/c no one but me and nate was drinking and we just didn;t have much exciting action. We played for a couple of hours and I ended up coming out $5 ahead of what I had put in, which I see as a total waste of time, but it was a lot better than losing $20 or $40 like some. Thats all that went down last night; no online poker partly b/c I had to get to bed, and partly b/c I don;t have any money in my account right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052