Friday, August 12, 2005

$$$ 4 Tunica

Good morning to everyone, I hope that you morning is good, because mine is shit and I feel like shit....Thats what happens when you stay up late playing cards and don't set your alarm clock. Anywayz, last night was good for me, I had a fun time playing cards and won pretty good too.

We started off by playing a $5 speed tourney...we set the blinds a 7 minutes and it seems to go pretty quick, and its just a change from always playing a cash game all night. Jake, my bro-in-law won that he got lucky with me, i raised all in with A6s...he calls with K7os, and says "im tired of being pushed around" and of course hits a 7 that holds u to give him a 2-1 chip lead and put me out...

Then we played the cash game, and I promised my fiance that I would only buy-in for $20 and once that was gone I would quit...(i love you baby if you read this)....But I never had to even think about buyin in again...I built up a good stack and help it the whole time. I played a lil looser than normal last night, but I've been trying that lately and its paid off, and not being scared to bet big on a bluff, b/c the person sitting across from you might be just as scared to call, and you soon fin out.

Good night in the way of poker, but didn't get my shit moved out of the living room( we are having our wood floors redone) so I had to do that this morning after I already woke up late and was running 30 min behind.

But I bought in with $20 and cashed out with $69 so more or less I made $50 in 2 1/2 hours...know I have a little bit more money to go to Tunica on...pumped up about it....One of my buddies is already down there and said its pretty big for the event to have just started...let you know what happens by Monday or maybe Sat.

Quote of the Day - "If there weren't luck involved, I'd win every one..."
Phil Hellmuth -- 2004 World Series of poker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052