Thursday, August 11, 2005

Don't stake me...

Last night started off good, but ended quickly with an early bedtime after losing the $13 the Nate Dogg provided me with. I started by playing a single table SNG and getting 2nd place...my bankroll was up to $23.45, which wasn't anything to write home about, but I had a little more breathing room...I decided to go to a ring game, but only play 50 hands(Nate Dogg's Advice)...after building up to a little more than $30 at a $.10/.25 NL table, my stack was hurt bad when my flopped nut str8, got drawn out to a higher str8...Then of course the rest is history, I was on tilt horribly and lost all my stack shortly...I tried to convince myself to never play on pokerstars again, but I will, prob tonight as a matter of fact. Later for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052