Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Single-Table Sit-n-Gos

Well, last night started off good but I couldn't keep a decent run going...I didn't have any money on Stars so Nate Dogg sent me $13 to see if I could do anything with it, an investment of sorts. I started off by playing a single table $6+.50 SNG on stars on got 3rd place, should have done better, but my QQ in the small blind got hammered by the BB A6os when the river slammed as Ace on the table...but I made about $4 profit, so I played another, and I got second...the guy had me covered and played KK beautifully heads up. So I had taken the $13 and turned it into around $27 in less than 2 hours, so I was feeling unstoppable.

Well, thing just when down hill from there...I hopped in a little $.10/.25 ring game and immediately lost $10 and got out, due to a bunch of ignorant fish on stars callin me with there meaningless cards but hitting them on the turn and river. Then i ended up losing the rest trying to build my bankroll back up playing some more SNGs. I was playing on TILT, just needing a win, not really wanting to play, so if you are ever in that situation, let it go for the night.

"It's Poker..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052