Monday, August 08, 2005

Can't catch a card....

Well, I really sucked it up this weekend. I went to that game in Benton and it ended up being short handed which I didn't like, and the regular people weren't there. I only lost about $75, but i should have done better, I got gullied in a couple of hands b/c of people chasing some really bad bluffs and then catching 2 and 3 outers on the river to take the pot. I will continue to go to this game, b/c when I get on a good streak I capitilize my gains. Anywayz...

The internet was pretty cruel this weekend as well...Played mostly on Pokerstars and lost more than $50..I also was drinking while I was playing and I know that is not good and I do it anyway. Played in 3 50-90 FPP satellite tourneys for the WCOOP and couldn't get a good run goin, or make due with what I had. I get drawn out on Pstars more than any other site and I still play on there the most.

Didn't do much else in the way of poker... me and the rest of the crew couldn't ever get a home game together, hopefully we can mid-week this week so I can try and get some more money for Tunica this weekend.

So to wrap it up, I hate this game sometimes, and this weekend I really hated it bad...when I figure out how to post hands on here then I will start showing some of this crap...later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052