Thursday, August 17, 2006

Razorback takes 25th in WSOP Main Event 2006




Well, a huge congratulations to Mark Garner from Little Rock, AR for taking down 25th place in the WSOP Main Event this year...I just found out and that's why I am a little late posting it...Mark aka MGCAPRI on Pokerstars won his seat in the $10000 buy-in ME from the ever so famous $160 Double-Shootouts on Pokerstars.

Hardly ever do you see names from the SouthEast US going far in any of the big events, much less the Main Event, and even more less someone from Arkansas...Mark is an investment banker in Little Rock for Simmons First Ivestment Group, and is already back to work, and I'm sure that he will know how to "invest" that $500k properly...Seeing that this guy live in Little Rock, he might participate in a home game around here somewhere, and I would like to meet this guy....

So anyways, Another big shout out to Mark G. for an amazing accomplishment...

On my degenerate end of the poker world, I haven't been playing much...just mainly MTTs, nothing big enough to note, a few cashes, but I have been real busy getting ready for school and what-not and haven't had the time to play, but me and guys(except Belew's homo ass) are going to Tunica, so I will be playin the cash games there Sat. night and a tourney Sunday morning....So I will proabably post after the trip, unless I have a good score tonight or tomm...Late

And Remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052