Wednesday, June 14, 2006

SLOW

Been kinda slow around here as far as poker is concerned...played some low to middle SNGs with varied results, and a couple of small MTTs...speaking of MTTs, played the $5+$.50 Turbo MTT last night on Stars, and if you are familiar with that then you know that it is very fast paced and you must win a bunch of coin-flips to make it...It usally has anywhere from 1100 to 1500 people and only takes about 2 hours 15 minutes to complete if that tells you anything...Well, I have only made the final table once in this, which was a good score, 4th or 5th for like $500....Last night I felt good about lasting until I get all my chips in with AA vs. 22 vs. Q9....of course the 2 hits right out the door and I go home...I shouldve got more chips in pre flop though, but I got what really wanted was 3 people or more in and just got unlucky....

If you haven't checked out POKERSAVVY then do so.....You get free shit just for playing like you normally do...so check it out, they are even going to send a blogger to the WSOP, so help me have a chance, and get some free shit or rakeback in the process....

I will be playing a lot this week b/c my wife/son are out of town in Louisiana visiting family b/c my wife's boss is in Germany at the World Cup....So I will be trying to grind out something positive all week, b/c Saturday I will be going to Memphis for the Jermain Taylor fight, and hopefully, doubtfully, but hopefully....will get to run down to Tunica and hit the tables after the fight, but I have to be back early Sunday for Father's Day.....Im out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey since ur playing alot this week, the fckn send me 30 dollars you bastard. let me play alot this week too ok. if you can play alot, then you have more than 30, if you dont, and 30 is alot, then i need 30 so i can play alot. 30 would be nice, considering its been a month almost, maybe even a month. just come on with it, the ignoring of my phone calls and playing "MTT's and having variance" is getting old. i know youve spent over 100 probably since ive loaned you that 30. you can send me 30 dude, if youve spent over 100 online. i leant you that, thinking i would get it back soon, so the sooner the better. damn, come on, quit acting like its a million dollars, and quit acting like you havent spent more than 30 online since then. IF ITS SO MUCH, THEN QUIT PLAYING 5 DOLLAR MTT'S, SAVE UP 6 MTTS AND THEN PAY ME BACK 30 DOLLARS. this is getting ridiculous, first off, 6 dollar MTT's aint making you sht, so quit wasting ur time,... jsut think about this:

1. more people = more scubs
2. more scrubs = more variance
3. shitty players - shitty beats
4. if you never play for any kind of real money buy in, then your never going to win any money for 1st place. also, have you got a 1st place??? why not?? cause you cant dodge the mine field of idiots everytime, anytime. so just quit, johnnybax didnt get rich playing $3+ rebuys ok. little kids play that, fathers like you who wants their kids to leave them alone, lets their kids play those. so come on, give me my 30

its starting to piss me off you can play everyday almost but not give me my 30. shit man, come on.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

save ur money and play in a 20 or 30 for once. im playing in a 162 tomorrow on PP, the super thursday. but seriously, im getting pissed man, u can keep playing online but you cant give me my money???? thats fucked up

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052