Monday, August 07, 2006

SNGs are pointless...

Don't have shit to say really...Can't get anything going worth talking about...I have decided that SNGs are pointless, although, I'm sure I will change my opinion back shortly and continue to play them. If I had the bankroll to play the $525's then maye I can see making good money playing them, or even if I consistently played the $50's, but I don't...I like to play the smaller ones because the suit and aggressive style, are faster than MTTs, and are excellent for 4-6 tabling or more...I am a winning player based on my results, and therefore SNGs should be +EV, but it just seems that I can only use them to build a lil money up or rack up on FPPs...

I did have a dissapointing run in a $20+2 MTT...like 800 players I guess, the late one on Stars, First place was just under $4000...to me anything but Top 18 is bad, but I do like to at least cash in tourneys like this only because I played well for 2.5 hours, only to go cold and get outdrawn the last half hour and go out like 25 spots before the money...So I will be playing more this week, right now I am currently looking for a quick big money score instead of trying to grind out a profit in the cash games, so I will be playing for a couple of weeks with that mindset and will be making a final table soon for a score of at least $2k...thats the plan anyways, which like many of you, Stars loves to ruin....

And I beleive Twitty spoke on this but I wanted to address it again...Not enough will the "Voice of the Razorbacks" Paul Eells be missed in his recent passing...He has gone to a much better place and instilled many memories in the minds of Arkansans....

In memory of Paul Eells...1935-2006

"Touchdown Arkansas!!!" "Oh My!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052