Thursday, June 22, 2006

Sorry

I have not been keeping this updated like I said I would at the beginning of the year, it hasn't been too bad, but I should post about something atleast every other day. Don't have much time to post stuff now though, b/c I am at work and have a bunch of stuff to do. Nothing too exciting as far as poker goes, couple of good runs at some MTTs, but some big dissapointments...also, have made a good amount of bonus FPPs playing those round 1 WSOP satellites.

I will post later on today or evening with a full update.

Jermain Taylor remains the Middleweight Champion of the World!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052