Tuesday, July 11, 2006

LIVE 2006 WSOP Stream

Pokerstars are just the greatest people, they are looking out for there clients( just doing some free marketing that 1000s of stupid bloggers will post on there pages)

Anywho, check it out on the sidebar, yeh....There to the left, thats it....Late


Not mch to say for me, I haven't played in about 3 days, cashed out the majority of my bankroll to fund my vacation coming up this weekend...Have some really good screenshots saved at home that I need to post including a Str8 Flush that I hit late in an MTT...going to try to win some Sats into the 150-seat guaranteed tourney on Stars that will award at least 150 $12,000 WSOP prize packages even though I will just sell the W$ or let my dad play in it maybe...but I heard the 150FPP sats are pretty easy, obviously, not a lot of accomplished high-rollers play in FPP buy-in Sats....they use there FPPs to buy into events or buy monitors/HD TVs...notice how I use "they" as to describe them as some sort of rare species....anwayz...check out the sidebar, and I will update if I play and if not then I will let you know how my vacation goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052