Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lil Update

Not much to talk about, but figured I would post anyways...Haven't played too much lately...I went on that big tear at the end of last week, make a big withdrawal to pay some bills and contribute to my new monitor fund...I should already have the new monitor, but I always "lose" the money I put back in the fund for it..

Oh yeh, I missed the damn PSO $25k freeroll this weekend that I had been pimping, but it had a horrible turnout and only ended being like $600 for 1st outta 120 people, which is still nice cause you didn't risk anything, but you know what I'm saying, I didn't miss out on like 5 or 6k for 1st....but congrats for sure to HighOnPoker who decided to play in it last minute, played the " Its a freeroll, I'm going all-in every hand" strategy and took down second place for $450...

Went to Chuck E Cheeses last night with Wifey and the boy and had some pizza and played some arcades, pretty much let Hunter just run around everywhere and put tokens in machines to stand in front of them for 10 seconds and then run off....good times... I will end with a random picture that I think is hilarious I saw on someone's blog the other day..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052