Sunday, May 28, 2006

No Poker At All

Well, I figured I would make a poker-free update...I have been busy with a lot of other stuff and have played no poker, at all....which is rare, I usually get in a home game or some FPP tourneys or something, but not for about the last 4-5 days...

It has been a good weekend so far with 2 days still left...Friday night was an interesteing night...Me and some of the guys went down to Riverfest and drank for a bit, then decided it was time to go inside to a bar/club, so we went to OnTheRocks....I met wifey there and we stayed til about 1 and then I was leaving and she was supposed to be going out with some girls...So the night was just another drunken bender, nothing special, but had a horrible ending....

Had a good time yesterday, again drinking, this time for more than 7 hours str8..went out to my buddy Towner's house about noon...He lives out in the country and was prepping to have a grad. party for his younger sister....the food and drink was almost rediculous....Two Kegs, 50 lbs. of crawfish, frid catfish, a WHOLE HOG(complete with the apple in mouth), hot dogs, hamburgers, it was seriously one of the best spreads I have seen to date...So we drank, ate, and played horseshoes all day, went home about 9 i guess, when it was really just gettin crowded, but with a bunch of highs school kids, so i left...watched War of he Worlds(or part of it) and passed out...

Gettin ready to go up to the lake, get out on the boat, maybe ski a little, try to work on a tan of sorts I guess...might go bass fishing first thing tomm morn with my Uncle if he brings his bass boat up there....So , if I get in any poker today or tomm, I will let you know, but prob nothing until Tues. but I will be playing Tues. b/c I have to make sure and solidify my VPP status b4 the end of the month....LATE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052