Friday, May 05, 2006

Damn I want a new monitor

Well, I am slowly gettin back on track, at least by my underacheiving standards...I have been running good the last couple of nights, mainly in cash games and SNGs, mostly cash games....I have scored about a $425 profit in the last two nights playing mainly $.50/$1 and $1/$2 NL short-handed games...I played 3 $6.50 SNGs last night at the same time for fun, and b/c they can be dominated if you don't run your Aces into 35o on the 246 flop, b/c some grinder thought he should see a flop with only a 3bb raise....anywayz, I took down first in one, second in the other, and didn't cash in the 3rd b/c my 10s didn't hold against QKs...

Ok, I really really want a new monitor, I have had plenty of opportunities to buy it lately, and just haven't....when I have the money, I don' t get it, and when I decide the time is right, I'm can'
t justify dropping $500 on a new monitor, just so I can 4-table without overlap and not have my eyes bleeding at the end of the night b/c I stared at my 17" e-machine monitor for too long..Anyways, I found a used 20" LCD with 1600x1200 on some site for about $357, anyone who knows anything about monitors, is that worth it....it actually says a "factory refurbished return"...I'm considering that an option, but if I can keep running good for the next week or so, I am going to get it finally, and trust me, you will know...

A couple of questions to anyone out there that nows more than a snake about computers...How can I easily start posting hand histories on here, I know everyone does it, but I want the simple version...lol...Also, how can I get pictures on here, I went to some free pic hosting site, but didn;t ever figure it out...any help is appreciated, just leave answers in the comments section..

I haven't been playing hardly any MTTs lately, just b/c I want to grind my roll where it needs to be, and then get into them heavy again, b/c as you know, the month of March was good to me as far as tourneys go...I will probably hit it pretty hard tonight and tomm, and see if I can't pull off a nice cash or hopefully a win..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052