Friday, December 30, 2005

Good night, ready 4 Tunica...

Well, last night was a good night for me...I played online and live...I also drank some good ole cheap whiskey which I love, and it usually makes me play worse, but didn't effect me too much last night as I didn't have enuf.

I only played online last night for about 45 min. but finished up about 34bb....I'll take a short positive "hit n'run" session any day...I 2-tabled $3/$6 for about 10 min and lost on two suckouts immediately and got pissed and dropped down to a $2/$4 table and got it back plus a little...

Then I went over to my boy Belew's house and played a cash game for about 4 hours or so....A very juicy table to say the least...a lot of people I didnt know and some "dead money" players that wanted to call everything with dreams of catching 2-outters on the river....SO, it was a nice session for me. I booked a 123bb win in all...Alot of which is owed to me today, b/c people went broke and had to put markers in...but...money all the same....

I am so ready to get out of here and get down to Tunica tomm, it will be packed, but still fun...Probably some very soft tables b/c of how much liquor will be flowing, but I might end up one of those suckers, b/c I am getting hammered all weekend long....Best thing is that I had a good week so I have a little extra padding on my bankroll.....Im out...Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052