Friday, December 23, 2005

Bout damn time...

Wut up to everyone...nothing overly exciting, but I haven't been making any money online or in our home games at all in about 3 weeks, I finally did last night though...Played a 5-man $.50/1 Mixed game(PLO, NLHE, Pineapple, Stud) last night for about 4 hours and I finished up about 125bb, which is damn good...I pretty much dominated, or actually I just couldn't lose...One interesting hand, when I got to see the flop in HE for cheap with 10,4o.....Flops comes 9 10 4 ....I check get some action and smooth call....turn is a blank and dude goes all-in and I call, i have 2-pair, he has OE nut str8 draw.....River is a 10 for the boat, nice pot sir....Anwyayz, its Xmas time so, unless I make a big MTT finish online this weekend, I won;t update until like next Tues. or Wed.....Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052