Monday, December 19, 2005

Why even post...

I don't even know why I am going to write a post right now, other than the fact that I should keep my millions of readers up to date...lol....anywayz....I haven't been playing much poker lately, I think because of the holidays and since I cashed out last, have not had a bankroll to play with...

My home game is either getting harder or I am gettin screwed horribly, I think it is a combination of both, but more the latter....Some of my friends that are regulars in the game who used to just be easy money and came only to donate to the pot and get hammered are actually learning the game a little bit...and the fact that we play together so much, we who think we are better and are accomplished players are going to have to switch up ours stlyes because I am tired of losing on bad plays/calls....No longer can you bet big and take the pot down, maybe with an all-in preflop raise(but prob still not then), you are going to get chased down almost every time, or so it seems....anywayz, enough crying, i just have been suckin lately, Live and online....definately havent played much online, because the little I have won in our games i have spent on Xmas and haven't invested it to try and make more, but I did play this weekend, and turned $25 into $78 in one night, until I lost all of it in about 15 minutes in a drunken rage Sat. night, which was stupid and makes me mad...So the bankroll is back to zero now and I prob won't have any more in there for awhile, so just wanted to up date you on things..Late....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052