Tuesday, December 06, 2005

No Poker

Just figured I would make a post seeing that it has been a long time since I have done so....I have had nothing to post about....Very little poker seeing that I cashed out my bankroll to pay bills and haven't put any more in...Also have finals coming up for school, so I have actually had a lot of work to do at night and some studying( I know, not my forte)....but anywayz, just tryin to get ready for Christmas and everything that goes with that...

Very, very excited about January...Mainly because Tunica will be the place to be for poker the whole entire month, and I need to start grinding out some sort of bankroll so that I have cash to play with.....also, Oaklawn opens somtime in January, which happens to be the only LEGAL gambling venue in the state of Arkansas...so lookin foward to whats coming, I like Christmas and January is going to be awesome....Updates will come...Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052