Friday, April 06, 2007

Update

Damn, I never post on this thing anymoore. It has been over two months. I just thought I would stop in and say what up.

Like all other Neteller customers, I still have my withdrawal seized by the USAO. But promising is the fact that they say within 75 days of March 20, they will release the plan on how they will return the money.

I have played a little bit lately, but I get up pretty big and then jump off into limits that are way over my head and bankroll, and manage to donk it all off. I still enjoy playing, and like to play a lot more live now than I used to. One, b/c I have a lil more money in the bank than when I first started playing, and Two, b/c I am just a little better and not as gunshy.

I have a fantastic Tunica trip coming up. It is for my buddy's bachelor party. I am planning it, and although I am behind in the process, and I can't do much else good, I can plan a fuckin kick ass bachelor party. We are going to go for the weekend, and stay in Tunica, probably at the Gold Stirke. We are going to go into Memphis Sat. night while Memphis in May is going on, which is the best town party ever. Whole story in itself. Do a little golfing, and also some competition-style skeet shooting on Sunday. Thats all I got for now, maybe I won't wait 2 months before posting again. Also, check out Shannor Shorr if you haven't already. Dude is a pretty level headed dude, and makes some serious jack playing cards for a living, loves to drink,is Southern, plays at retarded levels, and is not a fuckin dork like most serious players.

Happy Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052