Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I still have a blog...

Wow, its been awhile...more like 1.5 months. I didn't quit updating on purpose or for any particular reason other than time conflicts. And the lack of my poker playing for the 2nd half of the year. My poker playing, at least online, all but stopped when school started back at the end of August. I had a pretty tuff schedule this semester and I work almost 40 hours a week, so the time committment needed for online poker, esp. MTTs, was not there. I also didn't wuit playing b/c of that stupid act in my last post like some of you, or like some of you thought I did.

Anways, again I don't have much time, but did want to let you know that I was still alive. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, b/c I did. My lil boy is going to be 3 in Jan. so this year was fun. I could start using the "Santa won't come if your not good" threat finally, but still not quite old enough to really understand and for it to work with precision.

I will start trying to update at least once a week. I am out of school until jan. 16th and should have plenty of time to play and post some results. I haven't really been doing anything much lately. A couple of cashes in some MTTs but gettin screwed or going card dead when it really counts.

Looking foward to Tunica in January. The poker world comes to the Vegas of the South, which isnt far from me, and I will be spending as much time there as I can.

Late

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 6594052